This is a
blog service for those struggling with, or those who know
someone who is struggling with an Eating Disorder.
However, it is not limited to blogs regarding Eating Disorders. You are free to
create a blog on other topics.
What your Blog should contain:
1. Stuff that you write yourself
2. Anything that comes to mind
3. A specific topic or more random topics
Your mood at that moment
What your Blog shouldn't contain:
1. Nothing that ipromotes self-mutilation, suicide, or pro-anorexia themes
2. Nothing that would encourage others to embrace an eating disorder
3. No backbiting i.e. slandering others
4. No phone numbers or home addresses
5. No foul language
6. No request for money
7. No commercial
1. Post blog entries at your own risk. (Anyone can see it)
2. Before you write your blog entry, please be aware that the staff at Caringonline.com has the right to delete any blog entry that is inappropriate.
You may not use any service provided on this website for any purpose that involves sending, viewing, or the making available of violent, pornographic, or hateful content, any content that contains viruses, trojans, or anything that would generally be considered immodest, or inappropriate for others to read. This provision is meant as a basic guideline, and we reserve the right to revoke services, without notice or explanation, from any user of our website who, in our sole opinion, has violated this condition.
Any blog or registered user can be discontinued
in the event that published content is clearly and greviously outside the
This will be especially true for blogs that are clearly promoting
self-mutilation, suicide, or pro-anorexia themes.
a) Your site is not to encourage, promote or idolize self-mutilation, pro-anorexia, suicidal or any other detrimental themes.
b) All postings, links, photos, etc. should not be offensive, advertising, asking for money, or unlawful.
c) If you do not use your blog within 10 days your blog may be deleted.
d) A blog that is created but does not have any posts will be deleted within 7 days.
e) A BLOG WITH SPAM COMMENTS ON IT WILL BE DELETED WITHIN 24 HOURS, SO INSTALL ALL ANTI SPAM PLUG-INS WHEN CREATING BLOG.
1. THIS IS AN AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND CARINGONLINE.COM BLOG SITES This is an agreement ("Agreement") between you and Caringonline.com (or, if applicable, one of its affiliates). This Agreement governs your use of Caringonline.com Blog Sites. You represent that you are at least 18 years of age and have attained the age of majority in the province, state or country in which you reside, and any information that you submit is correct.
CARINGONLINE.COM OFFERS THE CARINGONLINE.COM BLOG SITE TO YOU CONDITIONED ON YOUR ACCEPTANCE WITHOUT MODIFICATION OF THIS AGREEMENT. YOUR USE OF THE CARINGONLINE.COM BLOG SITE CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT. THIS AGREEMENT CONTAINS DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY (See Sections 12 and 13); AND AN EXCLUSIVE REMEDY (See Section 14). THESE PROVISIONS FORM AN ESSENTIAL BASIS OF OUR BARGAIN.
2. HOW CARINGONLINE.COM MAY MODIFY THIS AGREEMENT
Caringonline.com reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which it offers the Caringonline.com Blog Site, including any charges associated with the use of the Caringonline.com Blog Site. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these terms, conditions and notices, and any additional terms posted. Your continued use of the Caringonline.com Blog Site after the effective date of such changes constitutes your acceptance of and agreement to such changes.
3. ADDITIONAL TERMS
Any Caringonline.com Web Site may itself contain additional terms (for example, codes of conduct or guidelines) that further govern use of that Caringonline.com Web Site, including without limitation, particular features or offers. If any terms contained in this Agreement conflict with any terms contained within a Caringonline.com Web Site, then the terms in this Agreement shall control.
4. NO UNLAWFUL OR HARMFUL USE OF THE CARINGONLINE.COM BLOG
You will not use the Caringonline.com Blog Site in any way that is unlawful, or harms Caringonline.com, its affiliates, resellers, distributors, service providers and/or suppliers (each, a "Caringonline.com Party" and collectively, the "Caringonline.com Parties") or any customer of a Caringonline.com Party, as determined in Caringonline.com's sole discretion. Caringonline.com may tell you about certain specific harmful uses in a code of conduct or other notices available through a Caringonline.com Blog Site, but has no obligation to do so. You may not use the Caringonline.com Blog Site in any way that breaches any code of conduct, policy or other notice applicable to the Caringonline.com Blog Site. Without limiting the generality of this section, you may not use the Caringonline.com Blog Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any Caringonline.com Web Site (or the network(s) connected to any Caringonline.com Web Site) or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Caringonline.com Blog Site.
5. USER QUALIFICATIONS FOR FREE CARINGONLINE.COM BLOG SITES USERS AGREE TO NOT ENCOURAGE, PROMOTE, IDOLIZE SELF-MUTILATION, PRO-ANOREXIA OR SUICIDAL THEMES.
VIOLATORS MAY OR MAY NOT BE WARNED BEFORE THEIR SITE IS REMOVED. VIOLATORS MAY BE BLOCKED FROM HAVING ACCESS TO THIS SITE IN THE FUTURE.
A USER OF A FREE BLOG IS NOT TO USE THE BLOG SITE FOR PROMOTING COMMERCIAL BUSINESS OTHER THAN A FEW LINKS ON THEIR BLOG SITE. ANY COMMERCIAL SITES OR OTHER SITES LINKED TO FROM THE BLOG SITE MUST NOT PROMOTE HARMFUL FADS, DIETS, SELF-MUTILATION, PRO-ANOREXIA, SUICIDE, PORNOGRAPHY, OR DRUGS.
6. ACTIVE USE OF BLOG
Once a member's blog is activated by them responding to the e-mail confirmation, they have 7 days to start using their blog or it will be deleted and all data will be lost. If a member has no activity in on their blog for more than 30 days, their blog will be deleted and all data will be lost.
7. MEMBER CONDUCT
You understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials ("Content"), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. This means that you, and not Caringonline.com , are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post or otherwise transmit via the Service. Caringonline.com does not control the Content posted via the Service and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content.
You understand that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Caringonline.com provides Member with various publishing and community services, including but not limited to the capability to post information to a web page and participate in web-based discussions. Some of these services will be free of charge, others may cost money or have other requirements. The requirements or fees for any service or option will be clearly explained and separately agreed to when Member implements those options, if any. Member must: (1) provide all equipment, including a computer and modem, necessary to establish a connection to the World Wide Web; (2) provide for own access to the World Wide Web and pay any telephone service fees associated with such access.
You agree to not use the Service to: (a) upload, post or otherwise transmit any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable; (b) harm minors in any way; (c) impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Caringonline.com official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; (d) upload, post or otherwise transmit any Content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements); (e) upload, post or otherwise transmit any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party; (f) upload, post or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; (g) interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service; (h) intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law; (i) "stalk" or otherwise harass another; (j) collect or store personal data about other users; (k) promote or provide instructional information about illegal activities, promote physical harm or injury against any group or individual, or promote any act of cruelty to animals. This may include, but is not limited to, providing instructions on how to assemble bombs, grenades and other weapons, and creating "Crush" sites.
You may not use any service provided on this website for any purpose that involves sending, viewing, or the making available of violent, pornographic, or hateful content, any content that contains viruses, trojans, or anything that would generally be considered, immodest, or inappropriate.
This provision is meant as a basic guideline, and we reserve the right to revoke services, without notice or explanation, from any user of our website who, in our sole opinion, has violated this condition.
8. MEMBER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD, AND SECURITY
Once you become a member of the Caringonline.com Service, you shall receive a password and an account. You are entirely responsible if you do not maintain the confidentiality of your password and account. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities which occur under your account. You may change your password at any time. Member agrees to immediately notify Caringonline.com of any unauthorized use of Member's account or any other breach of security known to Member.
9. SPAM IS PROHIBITED AND CAUSES DAMAGE; SPAM FILTERING TECHNOLOGY
Without limiting the generality of Section 4, you will not use the Caringonline.com Blog Site to transmit, either directly or indirectly, any unsolicited bulk e-mail or unsolicited commercial e-mail. You will not use the Caringonline.com Blog Site in any way that violates the Caringonline.com Anti-Spam Policy. You may view the Anti-Spam Policy at Caringonline.com. A breach of any part of the Anti-Spam Policy is a breach of this Agreement. Caringonline.com may use filtering technology or other measures in its efforts to stop unsolicited bulk e-mail and unsolicited commercial e-mail, and if your use of the Caringonline.com Blog Site includes e-mail related services, then such filtering technology or other measures may block, either temporarily or permanently, some e-mail sent to you through the Caringonline.com Blog Site even if such e-mail does not violate the Anti-Spam Policy.
10. MATERIALS YOU POST OR PROVIDE; COMMUNICATIONS MONITORING
For materials you post or otherwise provide to Caringonline.com related to the Caringonline.com Blog Site (a "Submission"), you grant Caringonline.com permission to (1) use, copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, modify, translate and reformat your Submission, each in connection with the Caringonline.com Blog Site, and (2) sublicense these rights, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. Caringonline.com will not pay you for your Submission. Caringonline.com may remove your Submission at any time. For each Submission, you represent that you have all rights necessary for you to make the grants in this section.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Caringonline.com may monitor your e-mail, or other electronic communications and may disclose such information in the event it has a good faith reason to believe it is necessary for purposes of ensuring your compliance with this Agreement, and protecting the rights, property, and interests of the Caringonline.com Parties or any customer of a Caringonline.com Party. You acknowledge that Caringonline.com does not pre-screen Content, but that Caringonline.com and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service. Without limiting the foregoing, Caringonline.com and its designees shall have the right to remove any Content that violates the terms of service or is otherwise objectionable. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content.
11. SOFTWARE Your use of any software associated with the Caringonline.com Blog Site will be governed by the terms and conditions of the end user license agreement ("EULA") accompanying such software. If you receive any software that is not accompanied by a EULA, then Caringonline.com grants to you a non-exclusive, revocable, personal, non-transferable license to use such software solely in connection with the Caringonline.com Blog Site and in accordance with this Agreement. Caringonline.com reserves all rights to such software not expressly granted to you in this Agreement. Such software is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws and treaties. Caringonline.com or its suppliers own the title, copyright, and other intellectual property rights in such software, and such software is licensed, not sold. You will not disassemble, decompile, or reverse engineer, such software, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law.
12.. INFORMATION AVAILABLE FROM THE
CARINGONLINE BLOG SITE
Caringonline.com and its suppliers do not warrant or guarantee the accuracy or timeliness of any information available from the Caringonline.com. Nothing contained in the Caringonline.com Blog Site constitute an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security. Caringonline.com does not endorse or recommend any particular product or service, including financial products or services. Nothing contained in the Caringonline.com Blog Site is intended to constitute professional advice,.
13. CARINGONLINE.COM MAKES NO WARRANTY CARINGONLINE.COM PROVIDES THE CARINGONLINE.COM BLOG SITE "AS IS," "WITH ALL FAULTS" AND "AS AVAILABLE," AND THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO SATISFACTORY QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, ACCURACY, AND EFFORT IS WITH YOU. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE CARINGONLINE.COM PARTIES MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. THE CARINGONLINE.COM PARTIES DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS, STATUTORY AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION (1) WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WORKMANLIKE EFFORT, ACCURACY, TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, NO ENCUMBRANCES, NO LIENS AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, (2) WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS ARISING THROUGH COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE, AND (3) WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS THAT ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE Caringonline.com Blog Site WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES THAT EXTEND BEYOND THE FACE OF THIS AGREEMENT.
14. LIABILITY LIMITATION; YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IN NO EVENT WILL ANY CARINGONLINE.COM PARTY BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF, BASED ON, OR RESULTING FROM THIS AGREEMENT OR YOUR USE OF THE CARINGONLINE.COM BLOG SITE, EVEN IF SUCH CARINGONLINE.COM PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE EXCLUSION OF DAMAGES UNDER SECTION 10 IS INDEPENDENT OF YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY AND SURVIVES IN THE EVENT SUCH REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OR IS OTHERWISE DEEMED UNENFORCEABLE. THESE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS APPLY WITHOUT REGARD TO WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARISE FROM (1) BREACH OF CONTRACT, (2) BREACH OF WARRANTY, (3) NEGLIGENCE, OR (4) ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION, TO THE EXTENT SUCH EXCLUSION AND LIMITATIONS ARE NOT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE CARINGONLINE.COM BLOG SITE, YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY PART OF THIS AGREEMENT, OR YOU HAVE ANY OTHER DISPUTE OR CLAIM WITH OR AGAINST ANY CARINGONLINE.COM PARTY WITH RESPECT TO THIS AGREEMENT OR THE CARINGONLINE.COM BLOG SITE, THEN YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE CARINGONLINE.COM BLOG SITE.
15. CHANGES TO THE CARINGONLINE.COM BLOG SITE; ADDITIONAL LIABILITY LIMITATION THE CARINGONLINE.COM PARTIES MAY CHANGE THE CARINGONLINE.COM BLOG SITE OR DELETE FEATURES IN ANY WAY, AT ANY TIME AND FOR ANY REASON. As you use the CARINGONLINE.COM BLOG SITE, you should expect to receive, access or use information, materials, graphics, software, data and content (collectively, "Content") originated by Caringonline.com and persons other than Caringonline.com (any such person is referred to as a "Third Party"). WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF SECTIONS 9 AND 10, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE CARINGONLINE.COM PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR (1) ANY CONTENT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY INFRINGING, INACCURATE, OBSCENE, INDECENT, THREATENING, OFFENSIVE, DEFAMATORY, TORTIOUS, OR ILLEGAL CONTENT, OR (2) ANY THIRD PARTY CONDUCT, TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA. IN ADDITION, WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF SECTIONS 9 AND 10, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT CARINGONLINE.COM IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR (1) ANY VIRUSES OR OTHER DISABLING FEATURES THAT AFFECT YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE CARINGONLINE.COM BLOG SITE, (2) ANY INCOMPATIBILITY BETWEEN THE CARINGONLINE.COM BLOG SITE AND OTHER WEB SITES, SERVICES, SOFTWARE AND HARDWARE, (3) ANY DELAYS OR FAILURES YOU MAY EXPERIENCE IN INITIATING, CONDUCTING OR COMPLETING ANY TRANSMISSIONS OR TRANSACTIONS IN CONNECTION WITH THE CARINGONLINE.COM BLOG SITE IN AN ACCURATE OR TIMELY MANNER, OR (4) ANY DAMAGES OR COSTS OF ANY TYPE ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH YOUR USE OF ANY SERVICES AVAILABLE FROM THIRD PARTIES THOUGH LINKS CONTAINED ON THE CARINGONLINE.COM BLOG SITE. THE LIMITATIONS, EXCLUSIONS AND DISCLAIMERS IN SECTIONS 12 AND 13 OF THIS AGREEMENT APPLY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, AND ARE NOT INTENDED TO DEPRIVE YOU OF ANY MANDATORY PROTECTIONS PROVIDED TO YOU UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
16. TERMINATION; ACCESS RESTRICTION
Caringonline.com may terminate this Agreement, or terminate or suspend your access to the Caringonline.com Blog Site at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice. Upon such termination or suspension, your right to use the Caringonline.com Blog Site will immediately cease. UPON SUCH TERMINATION OR SUSPENSION, ANY INFORMATION YOU HAVE STORED ON THE CARINGONLINE.COM BLOG SITE MAY NOT BE RETRIEVED LATER.
17. CHOICE OF LAW AND LOCATION FOR RESOLVING DISPUTES
If this Agreement is with Caringonline.com Corporation, claims for enforcement, breach or violation of duties or rights under this Agreement will be adjudicated under the laws of State of Washington, without reference to conflict of laws principles. If this Agreement is with a Caringonline.com affiliate, claims for enforcement, breach or violation of duties or rights under this Agreement will be adjudicated under the laws of the place of incorporation for such Caringonline.com affiliate, without reference to conflict of laws principles. All other claims, including, without limitation, claims under or for violation of consumer protection laws, unfair competition laws, and in tort, will be adjudicated under the laws of USA, or, if you reside outside USA, under the laws of the country to which the subject Caringonline.com Blog Site are directed. If this Agreement is with Caringonline.com, you hereby irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of Seattle, Washington, in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the Caringonline.com Blog Site. If this Agreement is with a Caringonline.com affiliate, you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts located in the place of incorporation for such Caringonline.com affiliate in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the Caringonline.com Blog Site.
18. INTERPRETING THE AGREEMENT; ASSIGNMENT
If any part of this Agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of this Agreement will continue in effect. Caringonline.com may assign this Agreement, in whole or in part, at any time with or without notice to you. You may not assign this Agreement, or assign, transfer or sublicense your rights, if any, in the Caringonline.com Blog Site. Except as expressly stated herein, this Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Caringonline.com with respect to the Caringonline.com Blog Site and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between you and Caringonline.com with respect to the Caringonline.com Blog Site. The section titles in the Agreement are solely used for the convenience of the parties and have no legal or contractual significance.
19. YOU HAVE LIMITED TIME TO BRING YOUR CLAIM YOU AND CARINGONLINE.COM AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE CARINGONLINE.COM BLOG SITE MUST COMMENCE WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES. OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.
20. COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK NOTICES; OTHER ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
All contents of the Caringonline.com Blog Site are Copyright © 2006 Caringonline.com and/or its suppliers. All rights reserved. Caringonline.com and/or other Caringonline.com products and services referenced herein may be either trademarks or registered trademarks of Caringonline.com in the USA and/or other countries. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners. The example companies, organizations, products, domain names, e-mail addresses, logos, people, places and events depicted herein are fictitious. No association with any real company, organization, product, domain name, e-mail address, logo, person, places or events is intended or should be inferred. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
21. OTHER NOTICES CARINGONLINE.COM PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
You acknowledge and agree that the Service and any necessary software used in connection with the Service ("Software") contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. You further acknowledge and agree that Content contained in sponsor advertisements or information presented to you through the Service or advertisers is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized by Caringonline.com or advertisers, you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the Service or the Software, in whole or in part. Parental Controls Caringonline.com does not offer parental control protections that help you limit access to material that is harmful to minors.
22. NOTICES AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to Service Provider's Designated Agent. ALL INQUIRIES NOT RELEVANT TO THE FOLLOWING PROCEDURE WILL RECEIVE NO RESPONSE.