Eating Disorder Treatment
What is an Eating Disorder / Treatment for Eating Disorders - Compulsive Eating Disorder
What does your compassionate and accepting approach to treating eating disorders entail?
Compulsive eating disorders involve either insufficient or excessive food intake to the detriment of one's health, and include anorexia, bulimia, and compulsive eating disorder or binge eating. Our eating disorder treatment center offers a compassionate and accepting approach to treatment for eating disorders. Speak to us today about the possibility of joining us at our peaceful waterfront eating disorder treatment centers.
Our eating disorder treatment centers believe in acceptance, and in giving our patients unconditional love as they work to overcome anorexia, bulimia and binge eating or compulsive eating disorder. By seeking treatment for eating disorders at A Place of Hope you'll:
- Find compassion in a safe, confidential and supportive place
- Get “whole-person” help - physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually
- Stay for a length of time best-suited to you
- Talk with people who understand there's no “snapping out of it”
- Express what you're really feeling, not what you think people want to hear
- Confront the dreams and flashbacks that won't stop haunting you
- Share your experiences through individual and group counseling
- Start planning for the future without anxiety or fear
- Reclaim a life worth living in a world where your feelings do matter
Compulsive eating disorders needn't ruin the lives of those suffering from them. What is an eating disorder doing dominating your life when there is help to be had at A Place of Hope?
When you seek eating disorder treatment at our Center you'll be able to express yourself, and take a deep look inside to get to the root of your compulsive eating disorder. From anorexia to binge eating, we've successfully provided treatment for eating disorders for 25 years. What is an eating disorder? It is something to be overcome at A Place of Hope.
Healing body, mind and spirit is what eating disorder treatments at A Place of Hope are all about. There is life after eating disorders, and we look forward to helping you get there!