Eating Disorder Poetry
The A-Z of Friendship
Accepts you as you are
Believes in "you"
Calls you just to say "HI"
Doesn't give up on you
Envisions the whole of you (even the unfinished parts)
Forgives your mistakes
Invites you over
Just "be" with you
Keeps you close at heart
Loves you for who you are
Makes a difference in your life
Picks you up
Quiets your fears
Raises your spirits
Says nice things about you
Tells you the truth when you need to hear it
Walks beside you
X-plains things you don't understand
Yells when you won't listen and..
Zaps you back to reality
- A friend is someone we turn to when our spirits need a lift,
- A friend is someone we treasure
- For our friendship is a gift
- A friend is someone who fills our lives
- With Beauty, Joy, and Grace
- And makes the world we live in
- A Better and Happier place.
We are excited to announce that we are now offering a blog service for those struggling with an Eating Disorder or those who know someone that is struggling with an Eating Disorder.
Get your own FREE Blog Site now and share with others.
Many use blogs to share what they have read or learned from the books they read. Others share their poetry or personal journey.
Never heard of a blog. Learn More.